The Difference A Day Can Make.
A day with us can give you or your loved one the help you need at just the right time.
We provide a safe, positive and fun environment for seniors who are unable to stay at home alone during the day. Spending time at Autumn can help improve your loved one’s outlook and bring joy to each day.
Your loved one may be a good candidate for Day Residency at Autumn if they:
- Can benefit from friendship and functional assistance
- Need care while you are at work or running errands
- Are physically or cognitively challenged, but don’t require 24-hour supervision
- Are in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease
- Are mobile or require assistance of a cane, walker or wheelchair
- Are continent
Contact us today to learn more about our Day Resident opportunities.